Friday 17 December 2010

Welcome to my new blogspace

Hiya, and welcome to my new blog home. I decided to come here as it will give me a greater freedom to do more with the blog.

To catch up with what's gone before, go to the old blog That will bring you up to today.

I've been trying to work on the magazine today, but without much success, so I thought I may as well just take a short break and have a play with this blog.

As you can see from my new blog name, I think this is more apt, don't you agree?

Well tomorrow night, I'm playing at Cambridge Soul Collective's Christmas Party at the Cherry Cons Club, Cherry Hinton Road in Cambridge and it should be a lot of fun.

Not much else to speak about right now. I really need to get back to the magazine.

Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment