Sunday 17 April 2011

Another week passes

Where does the time go? Sunday already and next week it's Easter!

Have been up really early again today and have been working on the magazine. Just waiting for the final piece to come in and then I can set about getting it ready for publishing tomorrow.

This week's Sunday Shake Up is now available.


Here's the playlist:
1 Taja Sevelle - Love Is Contagious
2 Donna Allen - Joy & Pain
3 Atlantic Starr - When Love Calls
4 Aretha Franklin - Look Into Your Heart
5 Billy Paul - I Trust You
6 Bunny Sigler - Can't Believe That You Love Me
7 Stevie Wonder - For Your Love
8 Brownstone - If You Love Me
9 Jeffree - Call On Me
10 Four Tops - Still Water Love
11 Diana Ross - Remember Me
12 Stevie Wonder - Never Had A Dream Come True
13 Toni Redd - Anytime Of Day
14 Teri Tobin - Free
15 Mary Mary - Walking
16 Tania Maria - Come With Me
17 Jacksons - Even Though You're Gone
18 Paradise - One Mind Two Hearts
19 Jean Carn - Was That All It Was
20 Slave - Just A Touch Of Love
21 Deniece Williams - I've Got The Next Dance
22 Chic - Good Times
23 Rose Royce - Is It Love You're After
24 Al Jarreau - Boogie Down
25 Tony Etoria - I Can Prove It
26 George Benson - Feel Like Making Love
27 Brass Construction - Partyline
28 Fatback - Backstrokin'
29 Tom Browne - Bye Gones
30 Rick James - Glow
To hear my recent shows, go to http://www.jamesmurphy.podomatic.com

So what else am I going to get up to today? I think I'm going to do some more work on the 'On The Radio' website rebuild. I started on it the other week, but seem to have been distracted from it by other stuff, in particular, my computer playing up in the week and my losing all of my favourites and now having to hunt round the net to find as many as I can again. The problem is that there were a whole heap of web sites I'd saved because I liked the look of them and was using them as an idea bank for the new website.

Typical though.

Good luck to Derek Smiley, who you may remember is running the London Marathon today. I gave him a mention here a couple of week's back.

While I think about it, if you enjoy reading my blog, feel free to invite others to read it. Also please feel free to become a follower. the link is on the main part of this page.

Right - gotta get on - enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment