Wednesday 27 April 2011

The best Easter In Years and I was inside building a web site!

Well can you believe how lovely the Easter weekend was? Has to have been the best one I can remember. But as usual, nothing much changes here at Murphy Towers. I spent most of the time either recording shows, or working on the new rebuild of my 'On The Radio' website.

I've felt that the old website looked tired and dated and didn't represent the growth of the shows. After all, when I first built it back in 2009, I only had one show which was called 'People Hold On', and since then I've done different shows before we arrived at the three shows we have now.

So a few weeks ago I actually decided to make a start on it by doing the Flashback page, and then from there started deciding how to go with the other pages.

I finally finished it yesterday, and uploaded it last night - I have to say I'm very pleased with the look of it.


Please take a look at it and let me know what you think.

Perhaps now, I'll be able to get back to keeping up with the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment