Monday 14 November 2011

Update time!

Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks - I made the decision, and we're well on the way to having our station launched.

Smile 101 will kick off early in the New Year - I'm not rushing it as I want to get it right before we launch.
The web site is up and running - a facebook page is in place, the logo has been designed, and now I'm testing the stream. You can check the stream here and see what you think.

So lots of things are going on.

We've started the search for presenters. Some have already agreed to join the line up and we'll continue looking until I find a varied selection of shows to keep our listeners entertained.

All we really need to do now is to get some sponsorship to help cover costs, some advertising to bring some money in and some promotion to bring in the listeners.

Now when I say it quickly, it sounds like we're almost there.......

No comments:

Post a Comment