Wednesday 9 March 2011

It's time to Flashback!

Here we go with this week's Flashback show

Here's the playlist:
1 10cc - Things We Do For Love
2 Elton John - Crocodile Rock
3 Paul Anka - All Of A Sudden My Heart Sings
4 Samantha Sang - Emotions
5 Chubby Checker - Dancin' Party
6 Ryan Paris - Dolce Vita
7 Ray Charles - I Got A Woman
8 Larry Williams - Bony Moronie
9 Motors - Airport
10 Benny Hill - Ernie
11 Cliff Richard - Congratulations
12 Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
13 Bobby Rydell - Forget Him
14 Adam Faith - As You Like It
15 Cuff Links - Tracy
16 Janis Martin - Just Squeeze Me
17 Bobby Darin - You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby
18 Roxy Music - Love Is The Drug
19 Marty Wilde - Danny
20 Duane Eddy - Shazam
To hears my recent shows, go to http://www.jamesmurphy.podomatic.com/

While I think of it, if you're a listener to any of my radio shows, could you please fill in this survey. It will help me to upgrade the quality of the shows.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment