Sunday 6 March 2011

So what's new?

So what have I got to tell you today? Let me see...

2 more stations have taken up shows.
DJS Radio have taken my Sunday Shake Up show.
QMR FM have taken the Flashback show.
It's really great to think that people like what I'm doing. I look forward to seeing the shows doing well on their stations.

I am doing a Skool Disco night at The Grapes in Histon Road, Cambridge on the 25th March - I think this could really be a fun night out and I'm looking forward to this.
Here's today's Sunday Shake Up show for your entertainment


Here's the playlist:
1 Anita Baker - Sweet Love
2 James Ingram - One Hundred Ways
3 O'Jays - My Favourite Person
4 Norman Hutchins - I Really Love You
5 Kloud 9 - Special One
6 Bennson - Let The Love
7 George Benson - New Day
8 Jean Carn - Trust Me
9 Bobby Thurston - Sitting In The Park
10 Martha Reeves & The Vandella - My Baby Loves Me
11 Barbara McNair - Steal Away Tonight
12 Four Tops - Where Did You Go
13 Marvin Gaye - Distant Lover
14 Al Green - Here I Am
15 Michael Henderson ft Rena Scott - Take Me I'm Yours
16 En Vogue - Hold On
17 Stevie Wonder - Fun Day
18 Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
19 Mantronix - Got To Have Your Love
20 Lew Kirton - Just Can't Get Enough
21 Lonnie Liston Smith - Expansions
22 Brass Construction - Changin'
23 Slave - Just A Touch Of Love
24 Darrell Banks - I'm The One Who Loves You
25 Trammps - Where Do We Go from Here
26 Benny Troy - I Wanna Give You Tomorrow
27 Disco Tex & The Sex-O-Lettes - I Wanna Dance Wit Choo
28 Gloria Gaynor - Never Can Say Goodbye
29 Tower Of Power - You Ought To Be Havin' Fun
To hear my recent shows, go to http://www.jamesmurphy.podomatic.com/

And for the rest of the day it's about sorting the last things for this week's Pure Grooves magazine that goes online tomorrow!

Cya soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment