Thursday 19 May 2011

'Requestfest' on the radio tonight!

At 8pm tonight (UK time) I'm going to be trying something new - I'm going to be doing a Requestfest show on the Radio - it will follow the same principals of the one that I do in live venues except you'll be listening on your PCs.

I'm going to be using Spreaker to transmit the show, and I'll be putting the link on facebook as soon as the show starts.

Here's how it works - if you want it and I've got it, I'll play it! Simple....

It means I don't have a clue what I'll end up playing or what genre it will be, or even whether it'll be a classic or a mahoosive bit of cheese!

All I do know is that if you're there - we'll have a laugh and play a few tunes. Also, I'll open my chatroom so you can join me there and we can carry on the banter there.

You can either email me a request at james@ontheradio.info or
put your request on my wall at
http://www.facebook.com/jmurphypage

Hope to see you there. Keep your eyes peeled for the link which will be posted on facebook at 8pm.

Now I'm not sure how it's going to work, but it'll be fun finding out!

No comments:

Post a Comment