Tuesday 4 January 2011

Croaking

That's me today. My voice has got worse. I'm sounding like a frog. If you don't believe me check out tomorrow's "Flashback" show which I recorded tonight.

I've been working on next week's Pure Grooves magazine today and it seems like 'Obituary Weekly.' So far there are obits for Teena Marie, Bobby Farrell of Boney M and today we can add Gerry Rafferty to the list. Fortunately there is a lot of good stuff as well. This week's issue will be the biggest so far. All the radio shows over the Christmas and New Year period are there, and all the usual features are there as well. There's a photo gallery from a New Year's Eve event too.

Don't forget, the magazine is online only and FREE to read, so you'd be crazy not to, don't you think? The next issue is out on Monday. Don't forget to tell your friends about it as well.

I've also been working on the play list for the forthcoming "Pure Grooves" radio show. As usual lots of great tunes, some of which I've not played in ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment