Wednesday 23 March 2011

My Top 100 songs of all time (in 2005) Part 5

So here we go with the final installment of my Top 100, with the Top 20. Looking at it, I'm able to say that the Top 5 are still my Top 5 and probably will be for years to come as they all have a significance to them.

So shall we crack on?  OK - in 2005, these were my favourite 20 songs in the whole world....EVER!

20 Barbara McNair - Steal Away Tonight (From the album 'Here I Am')


19 Beach Boys - Warmth Of The Sun


18 KD Lang - Constant Craving



17 Toni Braxton - Another Sad Love Song


16 James Taylor - Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight (From the album 'One Man Dog')



15 Isley Brothers - Harvest For The World


14 Jackie Wilson - Reet Petite


13 Ricky Nelson - It's Up To you



12 Marvin Gaye - What's Goin' On



11 James Taylor - Wanderin' (From the album 'Gorilla')


And so we come to my Top 10 favourite songs as it was in 2005- are they still the same? There are a few changes, but none too drastic. So here we  go with my Top 10...

10 Norah Jones - Don't Know Why

9 Marvin Gaye - Come Get To This



8 Four Seasons - Candy Girl



7 Nat 'King' Cole - Is It Better To Have Loved & Lost



6 Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour





OK so here's the Top 5 - and it's in exactly the same order today. So here it comes... My Top 5

5 Skyliners - Since I Don't Have You



4 Skyliners - This I Swear



3 The Drifters - I Count The Tears



2 Ruby & The Romantics - Our Day Will Come



1 Jackie Wilson - To Be Loved




Well, that's my Top 100 - I hope you enjoyed our little trip through my memories. It doesn't stop here though. I'm now working on my Top 100 albums of all time.

If you've enjoyed this, let me know and I'll see what else I can come up with.

Catch you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment