Thursday 24 March 2011

Shiny happy people!

Well it's amazing how everyone is walking about with a smile on their face at the moment. The old sun really does make a difference. I've noticed a lot of lilywhite legs out there.

I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my Top 100 records yesterday. Was fun to do and nice to look back on.

However, yesterday, being a Wednesday, was also Flashback radio show day.


Here's the playlist:
1 Pearls - Guilty
2 Three Dog Night - Mama Told Me Not To Come
3 Small Faces - Sha La La La Lee
4 Dave Clark 5 - Poison Ivy
5 Lulu & The Luvvers - Shout
6 Yvonne Elliman - Hello Stranger
7 Dusty Springfield - Wishin' & Hopin'
8 Jona Lewie - Kitchen At Parties
9 Shadows - Wonderful Land
10 Nilsson - Without You
11 Perry Como - Kewpie Doll
12 Maureen Evans - Like I Do
13 Maisonettes - Heartache Avenue
14 Dion & The Belmonts - A Teenager In Love
15 Gene Vincent - Be Bop A Lula
16 Elvis Presley - Trying To Get To You
17 Carl Mann - Pretend
18 Candlewick Green - Who Do You Think You Are
19 Monkees - I'm A Believer
20 Barry Manilow - Copacabana (At The Copa)
21 Dr Hook - Sexy Eyes
To hear James' my shows, go to http://www.jamesmurphy.podomatic.com

Yuo may have noticed that I've added a media player to the blogpage with some of the recent shows to listen to. If you want to listen to the shows without downloading them, here's a good place to do that.

If you're a friend of mine on facebook, I've decided I'm gradually going to stop putting my music related things on my home page as it seems to me that I'm repeating myself on various pages, so I'm going to start using the Very Old, Very Bald, James Murphy Page for the music-related posts. Please feel free to go and like the page. That way you'll always be able to keep up with my posts.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment