Wednesday 23 March 2011

My Top 100 songs of all time (in 2005) Part 4

And so we come to the Top 40 - my favourite 40 songs of all time as of 2005. So let's crack on and see what's in the countdown from 40-21

40 Junior - Oh Louise



39 Gene McDaniels - Point Of No Return


38 Etta James - I Just Want To Make Love To You



37 Glenn Jones - Stay



36 The Tams - Hey Girl Don't Bother Me



35 Ricky Nelson - Travellin' Man



34 Jimmy Ruffin - Farewell Is A Lonely Sound



33 Beach Boys - God Only Knows





32 Roy Orbison - Blue Bayou



31 Thelma Houston - Saturday Night Sunday Morning


30 Elvis Presley - Return To Sender



29 Perry Como - Magic Moments



28 Sam Cook - That's It I Quit I'm Movin' On



27 Santana ft Rob Thomas - Smooth



26 Tammi Lynn - I'm Gonna Run Away From You


25 Gary Moore - Still Got The Blues


24 Ray Charles - Hit The Road Jack



23 Isley Brothers - I Guess I'll Always Love You



22 Buddy Holly - True Love Ways



21 Stevie Wonder - Ngiculela, esa Una Historia, I Am Singing (From the album 'Songs In The Key Of Life')




And so we're just outside top Top 20 - the songs I love most in the world. Well in 2005 anyhow.

So what's going to be in the Top 20? Find out next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment