Tuesday 1 February 2011

Everything's Tuesday

Well it's been another busy day here. It kicked off with a visit to the College. As I've said before, I'm learning to used 'Dreamweaver' and as part of my course, I'm revamping one of my websites. Now that I'm getting the hang of it (slowly), the web site is starting to take shape, although a couple of things aren't going right yet, but as they said in that famous 70s TV show, "We can re-build it!"

I came back and started sorting some more Northern Soul tunes to put on my disco computer. I'm slowly building up my collection of Northern Soul tunes and I've got just under 1000 - however I'm still learning what I've got so I'm not yet an expert.

Then earlier this evening I posted this last week's 'Pure Grooves radio show. I'm having a few problems uploading to Podomatic at the moment so I've had to use another site for the moment. Anyway, here's the show link.


Here's the playlist:
1 Maze ft Frankie Beverly - Silky Soul
2 Soul II Soul - Time
3 Terry Ronald - What The Child Needs
4 Cameo - Back & Forth
5 Central Line - Nature Boy
6 Seawind - What Cha Doin'
7 Peter Brown - Do Ya Wanna Get Funky With Me
8 Linda Clifford - Runaway Love
9 Double Exposure - Everyman
10 Fat Larry's Band - Center City
11 CJ & Co - Devil's Gun
12 Aquarian Dream - Phoenix
13 Dennis Coffey - Scorpio
14 Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes
15 Stevie Wonder - Higher Ground
16 TS Monk - Bon Bon Vie
17 Dynasty - Here I Am
18 Chemise - She Can't Love You
19 Barbara Pennington - Spend A Little Time With Me
20 Brief Encounter - What About Love
21 Jean Carn - Bet She Won't Love You Like I Do
22 Grupo X Ft Lisa Millett - Brand New Love
23 Blaze - Breathe (Hardsouls Latin Direction Treatment)
To hear my recent shows, go to http://www.jamesmurphy.podomatic.com

While I was out today I was thinking that it's about time I approached a few venues with regard to Friday Night events. At the moment I'm only regularly working on the first Friday of the month, so it would be nice to fill the other three Fridays.

So after putting the show online, I decided to design a new brochure to show to venue managers. That is now done, so I've made a viewable one that you can go and have a look at. I would appreciate any feedback you have on it.

You can see it by clicking here. It is password protected, so you'll need to type in the password which is: letmein - nice and easy to remember lol.

The only other thing I have to do tonight is sort out my play list for this week's Pure Grooves radio show, which I will record in the morning.

It's all go...

No comments:

Post a Comment